Make a Difference as a Part of a Passionate, Growing Team in West Texas
Our Community Liaison - This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships. Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical. Recent healthcare marketing or sales experience is required. The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community. Community Liaison insures coordination of operations between the agency and hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and community organizations. This person works with patients, families, physicians, and other health personnel to provide the highest quality of care.
Please fill out the Caregiver Application by clicking the link to the right and please specify on the Application which position you are applying for.
* Formal Sales Training
* Proven Ability to Develop & Implement a Sales and Marketing Plan
* Evidence of Achieving Referral Goals within the Market
* Prior Sales/Marketing Experience in the Health Care Industry, Preferably in Home Health Care
* Excellent Oral/Written Communication & Interpersonal Skills
* Maintain an In-Depth Knowledge of the Community, Healthcare Facilities and Referral Sources Appropriate for our Home Care Services